OUTFOUND Series: a 3-Day Adventure Sports & Outdoor Innovation Festival
OutFound Series is a one-of-a kind adventure sports and outdoor innovation festival taking place in Hood River, OR on June 9-11, 2017. It brings together outdoor enthusiasts for 3 days of experiential outdoor activities (speakers, startup competition, hands-on workshop, innovative product testing, sports activities, outdoor films and music performances).
Come experience an outdoor festival made for adventurers!
- Bryan Pape (Founder Miir Water bottles)
- Damien Leroy (Professional Kitesurfer/Waterman)
- Sally Bergesen (Founder of Oiselle)
- Mark Healey (Big wave surfer and conservationist)
- Stephan Jacob (Co-Founder of Cotopaxi)
- Mark Twight (Alpinist)
- Bill Worthington (Founder of Olukai)
- Rex Burkholder (Scientist and Social Entrepreneur)
- Cedar Wright (professional Climber)
- Steve Jones (Founder of Teton Gravity Research)
- Jamie Danek (Founder of Humm Kombucha)
- Rob Little (Founder of Cairn)
- Boone Speed (outdoor photographer)