Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager plays a vital role in the Chrome world. You inspire people to live the city. You embody Chrome’s core values and love the brand and its offerings in bags, apparel and footwear. As the Customer Service Manager, you are responsible for building, managing, and continuously improving the service experience that we deliver to our customers every day. You will bring a strong balance of operational process focus and training expertise paired with a passion and excitement around the holistic delivery of our service experience. Through your direct interaction with the customers of Chrome, you will capture their feedback and find ways to effectively communicate it back to internal teams. By being the “voice of the brand,” you will assume the responsibility of being an internal advocate for our customers and will train and build your team to support fostering lifelong relationships with them. Lastly, you will draw upon similar previous experiences to identify, measure, and report on key metrics that highlight progress and ultimately drive behaviors toward delivering a “wow” experience.
- Provide best-in-class customer service to all Chrome customers.
- Define and develop metrics and processes to ensure overall customer satisfaction levels are being tracked and build a culture that is both empowered and committed to delivering exceptional service.
- Responsible for managing customer service agents and all aspects of scheduling and HR coordination.
- Validate existing service delivery tools and processes and identify and prioritize new opportunities and tools to improve effectiveness of our service.
- Understand seasonal trends in our business model and validate historical volume trends paired with future-state forecasts to ensure adequate workforce team is in place to meet defined SLAs.
- Partner with any outside customer service teams (including Japan) to provide guidance, SLAs, and best practices.
- Look for ways to build self-service tools into our overall omni-channel experience and articulate the operational benefit and customer experience improvements to our Agile Scrum team for future development.
- Build a training platform for new service associates to come on board and be effective as well as ongoing training programs to help grow existing staff.
- Partner with business and analytics teams to explore different friction points throughout the customer journey and come up with creative solutions to reduce frustration in our overall user experience.
- Propose and integrate service delivery model into social platform strategy to ensure proper listening tools are in place and that the team is well equipped to service customers on social networks.
- Manage all customer returns including processing the orders and retrieving customer feedback.
- Advocate on behalf of our customers and bring both qualitative and quantitative data into our daily discussions around prioritization and continuous improvement.
- Validate the channels through which we deliver service today (chat, email, phone, and social) and develop a channel strategy to help build a stronger experience for our end fans on each of those channels.
- Develop, manage and refine fraud rules in our fraud prevention platform, as well as, monitor and track the status of the orders.
- Develop weekly reporting dashboards and real-time metrics to share with the team to ensure that the health of our service delivery is meeting our goals (KPIs, Net Promoter Score, Sales objectives, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related experience.
- 3-5 years of call center and customer service leadership and management; including accountability for operations, performance metrics, and direct team management.
- Strong knowledge of customer service software systems and delivery channel evolution.
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement new processes, policies, and drive productivity and overall fan satisfaction.
- Ability to manage professional communications in situations of customer escalation and frustration.
- Strong time management skills and a proven ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Previous experience of working in a direct-to-consumer or eCommerce business is strongly preferred.