Web Content Writer – Camping
About the Job:
The Dyrt is an innovative search and discovery platform for camping. Last summer, we launched TheDyrt.com, and since then have seen tens of thousands of user-submitted reviews and photos from across the US. This summer, we’ve released our mobile app on iOS and Android.
We are looking for a part-time blog content writer who has knowledge of the US outdoors and camping. A successful candidate for this job must be able to write in a clear, consistent voice about selected topics in the U.S. outdoors and the camping industry.
- Write posts related to outdoors and camping.
- Ability to write about 70 blog posts, of about 200-600 words each, in a short timeline. Topics pre-determined, with some flexibility.
- Find photo/s that can be legally used with blog posts.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience in writing for the web, content management, and Internet research.
- Knowledgeable about the US outdoors with an interest in camping in the US.
- Ability to write posts similar in voice, tone, and clarity to these:
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Undergraduate school and any other higher education
- Undergrad GPA
- 2 examples of posts similar to the above links
- Brief description of your work history